If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (973) 928-3705

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Discovery in Garfield, NJ Home

The Garfield family discovered microbial growth in the basement of their home, thanks to an undetected plumbing leak in the wall for several months. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right expertise and equipment.  SERVPRO of Clifton has trained technicians that were able to test and remove the mold growth, and then restore the space to preloss conditions. The family was very grateful that we were able to recover their home and protect them from any potential health effects.

If You See Signs of Mold, Cal Us Today!SERVPRO of Clifton 973-928-3705