Kitchen Fire in Clifton NJ Home
This Clifton home suffered a fire loss caused by a faulty kitchen stove. SERVPRO of Clifton was called in to cleanup the soot and smoke damage.
What To Expect:
When SERVPRO of Clifton visits your home after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire nd smoke damage. If a fire has damaged your home, call us right away at SERVPRO of Clifton - 973-928-3705, we will treat you and your family with empathy and respect, and your property with care.