If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (973) 928-3705

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Findings in Clifton NJ Townhome

The home owner of this Clifton townhouse discovered significant mold in the hallway closet causes by an undetected pipe leak in the wall.

SERVPRO of Clifton's trained technicians came in and removed the mold growth restoring the space to preloss conditions. 

If You See Visible Mold

If you see visible mold, do not disturb it.  You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home.  When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.

What to do:

  • Stay out of affected areas
  • Turn off HVAC system and fans
  • Contact SERVPRO of Clifton for mold remediation services

What Not to Do:

  • Don't touch or disturb the mold
  • Don't blow air across and surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
  • Don't attempt to dry the area yourself
  • Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.

If You See Signs of Mold, Cal Us Today - 973-928-3705