Is Your Vehicle Winter Ready?
Vehicle safety is important during winter weather conditions, especially if you have to drive on icy or snowy road.
- Practice your winter driving skills
- Change your wiper blades
- Fill wiper fluid
- Check tire pressure
- Track your tire tread
- If necessary, change to winter tires
- Check battery and change oil
- Keep coolant fresh
- Check you brakes
- Pack and emergency kit (see suggested items below)
Be Prepared this winter by stocking your vehicle with life saving items in case of emergency.
Winter Emergency Preparedness Kit
- Tire Chains
- First Aid Kit
- Battery Powered Radio
- Flashlight (With extra batteries)
- Jumper cables
- Sand or kitty litter