Why SERVPRO Photo Gallery

Little Falls Sewage Mess

Little Falls Sewage Mess

The contaminated wasted in this Little Falls bathroom requires professional removal and disinfecting. Our SERVPRO team can respond within hours to isolate this room from the rest of the uncontaminated house. Within hours, after applying an antimicrobial spray and a deodorizer to improve the indoor air quality, we left. Our customer felt "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage, Soot Removal in Clifton

Fire Damage, Soot Removal in Clifton

The blaze is out, but the sooty residue and odors remain in this Clifton house. If a fire loss strikes your home or business, SERVPRO can respond within hours to mitigate the damage and restore your property to its preloss condition whenever possible. Our fire and smoke damage technicians (FST) have the training, equipment, and products to get it done right, the first time! More reasons Why SERVPRO is chosen by local homeowners.

Mold Damage in Garage of Clifton NJ Home

Mold Damage in Garage of Clifton NJ Home

An unknown pipe leak over a long period of time caused significant mold damage to this Clifton NJ home.

When the mold was discovered, our professional team immediately went to the loss site and began the mold remediation process to make the living conditions save for the homeowner.   

The homeowners were very grateful and pleased with SERVPRO of Clifton's services.