Recent Before & After Photos

Fire and Smoke Ravages a Clifton Home


The extent of the blaze, the time to extinguish it, and the fuel consumed by the fire all are taken into account when our SERVPRO team assesses the restoration ... READ MORE



Water Damage in a Clifton Ceiling


The Before Photo depicts the swelling and staining caused by a drain pipe leak in this Clifton home. The assessment, discovery of the water leak and carefully c... READ MORE



Broken Water Heater Causes Basement Flooding in Clifton NJ Home


This finished basement in a Clifton home sustained water damage from a broken water heater. After a short time, the homeowner realized he needed some profession... READ MORE



Mold Restoration in Clifton, NJ Building


This Clifton NJ building discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to leaking pipes that went undetected for several months. Buildings are always ... READ MORE



Water Damage to Cedar Grove NJ Business


Heavy rain created a water loss at this Cedar Grove business. SERVPRO of Clifton came in fast and worked quickly to restore the effected area and prevent any s... READ MORE



Wood Flooring Damage in Saddlebrook Home


This Saddlebrook residence experienced a water loss after a broken toilet supply line. SERVPRO of Clifton has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residenti... READ MORE



Multi-Family Home Fire in Clifton, NJ


This Multi-Family home suffered from an electrical fire that started in the basement. It's always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE



Significant Mold in Paterson NJ Home


This Paterson family discovered extensive microbial growth in the basement of their home, thanks to a broken pipe that was undetected for a long period of time.... READ MORE



Burst Pipe at School in Elmwood Park


When a pipe burst at a school in Elmwood Park, SERVPRO of Clifton was calling in to mitigate the damage. Flooding and water damage events at commercial properti... READ MORE



Sponge Blasting on Fire Loss in Passaic, NJ


This Passaic New Jersey building suffered from a fire caused by an unattended candle. We at SERVPRO of Clifton know how devastating a fire can be to a business,... READ MORE