Where Can Commercial Property Owners Get Flood Restoration Services After Floodwater Recedes?
SERVPRO’s Team of Professionals Performs Efficient Commercial Flood Damage Restoration in Clifton
The risk of damage increases when severe thunderstorm hits and heavy rains follow, causing flooding in your commercial property. Flooding is a problem that requires special techniques to treat and protect the property correctly. It is essential to contact a certified restorer like SERVPRO to mitigate the damage and remove the floodwater safely.
Our commercial flood damage restoration service in Clifton is fast and effective. Our team of restoration experts has special skills and access to the advanced equipment required to remove floodwater that may contain harmful bacteria. We are available around the clock to respond to flood damage emergencies.
Our commercial flood damage restoration services involve:
- Thorough property inspection using advanced equipment, including thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters.
- Floodwater extraction - Our restorers can use a self-priming trash pump to remove water and the solids in it.
- Cleaning affected surfaces.
- Drying using centrifugal air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Cleaning affected contents using special products.
Problems Caused by Flood Damage in Your Business
Flooding in your business can cause more problems than just water damage. It can cause health problems to your staff or residents, mold growth, odors, and rusted pipes. However, if you contact us on time, we can complete the restoration process efficiently.
The more you delay the restoration process, the more the flood damage spreads. Contact SERVPRO of Clifton today at (973) 928-3705 for world-class restoration to make it “Like it never even happened.”