Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Residential Fire Damage in Clifton, NJ Home

Residential Fire Damage in Clifton, NJ Home

This was the aftermath of an electrical fire that started in the basement. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the walls and ceiling.  We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage in Clifton, NJ Home

Fire Damage in Clifton, NJ Home

Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions.  We have the equipment, expertise and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.  We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.

Have Questions about Fire, Smoke or SOot Damage?

Call Us Today - SERVPRO of Clifton ~ 973-928-3705

Commercial Kitchen Fire in Paterson NJ

Commercial Kitchen Fire in Paterson NJ

This Paterson commercial kitchen suffered a small fire.  Even a small fire can cause significant smoke and soot damage. Many businesses are at risk for a fire, especially when they lease older buildings in need of repairs.  We know how devastating a fire can be to a business, so it is always our goal to get yo back up and running right away.

Fire Breaks Through a Clifton Building

Fire Breaks Through a Clifton Building

This Clifton building suffered a fire loss.  With SERVPRO of Clifton's trained technicians, equipment and experience, we were able to restore the fire and smoke damage in a timely manner.

Have any questions about fire, smoke or soot damage?

Call Us Today - SERVPRO of Clifton 973-928-3705

Kitchen Fire in Clifton Home

Kitchen Fire in Clifton Home

This family's Clifton home suffered a fire loss in the kitchen.  SERVPRO of Clifton was able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home so that the family returned to a safe, clean space.  Our goal is always to make your home "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage in Passaic NJ Apartment

Fire Damage in Passaic NJ Apartment

After a fire broke through this vacant apartment, SERVPRO of Clifton's crew was called in to clean and remediate.  Our technicians came in and quickly cleaned the walls, floors and ceiling using chemical sponges and cleaners to eliminate soot and odor.  In just one day the entire apartment was cleaned and prepped for a fresh coat of paint.